Been dreaming about my past, he still haunts me. My
punishment? Doesn’t help that I see his face more often than I would like.
Maybe I’m looking at it wrong? Maybe his reminder is so I don’t fall back into
that person I was before. Things are better for me and our paths were never
meant to continue into the future. Must
look on the positive side of this haunting.
Just like my past, cannot move forward cause it pulls me
back in. How can I keep it locked away for good? Maybe once I am able to
finally escape these chains I could let go of everything?
Things are the same with my current situation. Not much
has changed except what he says about his family, not sure if it’s real or fantasy.
Hard time taking his word for it now, just
waiting patiently to see if what he says comes true. Doubt is what’s going to kill us; there is so
much of it between the both of us.
Promised to share one secret every conversation we have,
need to try to build this trust. Only way I know how to let him completely in. Little steps into my world, not easy, fighting
it every step I take.
Hurt is all I know, hoping this risk is worth it.
I feel like I have already hit rock bottom; Things will
get better, they have to right?

No comments:
Post a Comment