When I miss you…. It feels like the whole world just
clasped. All the stars in the sky fell, the grey clouds took over. When I say I
miss you, I don’t say it out of habit; when I say these words, I mean it. You
give me this feeling; like how the wolf cries to the moon. It’s like a
completion of the universe, an understanding love between the sun and the sky,
how the wind whispers stories. When I say I miss you, it’s like the stars need
the darkness to shine. How the world needs the sun. Every dark sky needs the
moon to feel whole. A part of you completes me; makes life a little easier...
The Stars shine a little brighter. When I say I miss you... I mean it... I miss
every part of you.. Waiting for you to look right back at me with that smile I
love on your face. Looking forward to start my day with you; when I say I miss
you it means I love you more each and every day.


No comments:
Post a Comment