11.20.2014

Fading ...

Disconnected,  that's how it felt.  Finally have him in a place I've always wanted him to be and he might be too late. Need more time to figure this out.  Have my feelings grown to move on? I want to feel something when he holds my hand,  hugs,  kisses me. Will his actions prove his love and will it matter by that point?  Honesty is all I have to offer. I'm trying to get back to the love I had for him. Openness will help reach this goal, I have to keep trying. Will he keep reaching out to me? 

1 comment:

  1. Do you still feel that spark when you kiss him, when your hand brushes against his? You have to hold on to that spark and nurture it to become a warming fire. I'm sure he feels that way about you, and wants to keep you warm every night with his love.

    ReplyDelete