11.25.2014

Stages..

In the most unusual way I seen the face of my Ex last night. It was a surprise to me but had to play cool. Things made some sense after that. A haunting I will forever have and at the same time its what I will never be able to let go. He reminds me to stay human, not the animal I use to be. Life has its way to mess with you, the lessons learned along the years. Still learning the hard way after 8 years.
I'm ok with that, have learned to live with it.

My current relationship is very complex, what is holding me back? Which stages are in the way of deciding; Doubts, lack of trust, need more time to figure things out. Patience, not my virtue, always ready to jump in, will not work this time. To and fro on whether I want to him to stay in my world. If anything, GROWTH, that is what he has taught me. I have grown so much these past 4 years, he has no idea.

Now is the time to break down everything he has to offer me, into "US".  Time will assist with the healing and decision that must be made soon. What will I choose????

Hard work, easier said than done. Will it be worth it in the end?






1124

No comments:

Post a Comment