5.06.2018

Special Person

I've met someone yesterday that was part of a huge impact on me as a child growing up. Although, I could not express this this to them nor my family, I had found myself in the brink of crying for joy. You see, I did not have a typical childhood, nothing in the early stages of my life could be any far from normal. It would take a series of books to explain my insane childhood.

This person, doesn't know that for briefs moments of my life, that I was safe. Safe from the chaos surrounding me. They kept me from becoming insane. This role they played, assisted me to see that good can conquer evil. It just takes time and the will to fight to live each day to get your original happy ending. It was therapeutic for me. 

My kids, kept looking at me crazy cause I couldn't stop talking about this person. They could not even image the darkness I've been living in for a very long time. That's what any parent wants, to make sure their kids are safe.  Although my friend had an idea of what I could be feeling, even he had no clue but hugged me in comfort anyway. 

This special person will never know the joy he has brought me. I'm not even sure where to scratch the surface with this. I thank the people who make an impact on others and have no idea how much they do. Such as teachers, writers, film directors, artists, your next door neighbor, etc. 
Keep doing what you do best and help others face their worse fears each day.  You are making a difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment