8.02.2017

Those Dusties Remind Me......

Listening to my dusties, drinking some vino and enjoying the quiet. This music helps me find some peace within myself. Away from the chaos and noise of the outside world.

These dusties remind me of better days. Days were I could envision a different future. The great times that are behind me. When times were not as fucked up.

Problems go away for a little while. The wine will later help sleep well. Dream of the dreams /wishes I had lost a long time ago. Hide away from everything to face another day.

Those dusties help me embrace the good I do have at this time. I have loved ones, some I don't even deserve. As depressing as some of these songs are, they are not sad to me. They are reminders how grateful I am with everything I have so far in life. Not in the middle of these songs lyrics, just the opposite.

These dusties help put me in a better mood. They are my party playlist. They make me smile as I sing along, drink my vino and dance the night away.

So as sad as I can get...just need to listen to those good ole dusties to remind me of better times.

No comments:

Post a Comment