Relationships are hard work but it worth it if you find the right person. We are engaged and the work is totally worth it.
I'm in love with this great guy. He's funny and makes sure to hear me laugh at least once every time we talk, especially if I'm down or grumpy. We have been through our big ups and downs for almost 8 years now and still worrying out some kinks.
One of our biggest issues is that we are opposites. I'm a social butterfly and he's a homebody. He wants me all to himself and I confess, it's nice at times but like a bird, needs a little freedom.
So I've decided to try an experiment to stay off Facebook and Instagram for a month. This also includes cutting back on gossiping. Going to be very tough for me since I live on them. He doesn't know about this and want to see if it will have new focus, more on the US in this relationship.
Will try to keep it a secret from him as long as I can. I'm terrible at keeping secrets. Good thing I have no followers on my blog lol. Well tryto keep track on my progress every few days. Hoping for the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment