8.31.2015

Exposed







How can I open up and be completely exposed?

Be that open book for you to explore

Scared to be vulnerable, never been this close to anyone to see the really full me

So messed up in the head, don't want anyone to see the demons I fight every day



My past has done so much damaged not sure if healing well help

The mistakes of my mother run through these veins, cannot escape her

Exactly like her and have the same mistakes

Living in a deranged world, nothing is simple or normal

Sick and twisted thoughts are a constant reminder of this



My sins, my sins dancing in front of me every day

Hide through laughter behind this mask

You cannot see the pain, tears and torture hidden

I'm a horrible person inside and out

Playing as a puppet in this everyday world



How can I even begun to describe to you my pain?

There's no way you could comprehend my mind, my thoughts, my words

There is too much damage to repair



No comments:

Post a Comment