2.01.2012

Light within Moments


The light at the end of the tunnel. That's what everyone says. To tell the truth, its not a light but a break from the tunnel for another one to go through. There is no end. We try and try to better ourselves and to either fail or achieve our goal and yet still feel like we haven't reached it. Its just a little out of our grasp. Do you ever wonder how it would feel to look at the world from someone else perspective? I do, ALL the time. Not because I am unable to think for myself but to just for a moment see what beauty or ugliness they have seen. Guess that is why they call them books huh? To wonder what a person is actually capable of or unable to handle. At that moment when they realize what is going to happen or the decision they finally
made.

The light at the end of the tunnel, sometimes seems so far away or the reverse, its there but to stay at the end, what happens? Has anyone ever been at the end and are fully happy to share their experience? Our parents or grandparents say life was more simple when they were young. Sometimes, if you look closely, you find those little moments of happiness they share.  Like the way they hold hands or a steal of a glance. Just watching someone sitting at the park and observing. Little moments like that have me wondering what is out there that I miss everyday. I am not artist, not by a long shot. But I do try to open that part of my mind to appreciate the art of everything.

Those are the times I wish I am able to fully understand. Just like R. Brault once said "Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were big things".

So will I ever get my answer? I hope so.


No comments:

Post a Comment