1.30.2012

Hey there, was unable to really say what was on my mind earlier. To tell the truth I was relieved when I found out the news. However, there was a small part that was also disappointed. Never gave it thought until that moment. As much as I was terrified; to have a piece of the one thing I cant have would have been enough. Scary huh? Luckily, I am not looking for that type of drama. I think the reason he came into my life was to show me I am able to love and appreciate someone. " My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return" (Maya Angelou). Thankfully for Marc and him, I understand the difference. There is no doubt about the things I say and do are for this person, I love him with ALL of my heart. As for what he feels, I just hope its the same from him. Future together or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment